- National Defense enhancements to shore-up homeland defense protections, reassess the cost to reservist, and immigration reform oversight.
- Job enhancements to rebuild our agricultural, industrial and economic base centering on sustainability, alternative energy sources, historic rebuilding and restoration, reexamination of free trade issues to insure that they are fair trade and technologic opportunities for resources development. Small business supports are critical. Portable benefits as well as insurance reform in health care, pensions, and other areas.
- Affordable Health Care for all is a must with responsible tort reform, preventative health services and a focus on placing the health provider and patient at the center of health care, not more bureaucracy. Medicines must be made cheaper for all citizens not just the elderly.
- Flatten the tax rate uniformly for all Americans.
- Require that any any cut in taxes must be accompanied by a cut in spending.
- Redeploy any federal tax savings to protect and secure Social Security.
- Continue the elimination of dual taxation starting with that on Social Security, which will pay dividends for more Americans than other proposals.
- Exempt first responders and licensed teachers making less than $35,000/year from federal taxes.
- Give businesses a tax break for hiring those in need of a second chance, e.g. those on public assistance, the long term unemployed, those over 50 unable to find work, those laid off, and those released from the penal system.
- A constitutional amendment making 18 the Legal Age of Adulthood. If young people can serve their nation at 18 they should be treated as adults with all the rights and privileges pertaining there to.
- A constitutional amendment making English the national language for business, legal and publicly funded enterprises.
- Judicial accountability with the protection of constitutional safeguards on the 2nd amendment, civil liberties, free speech and privacy.
- Equal access to and equity for public education opportunities must be assured with Uniform Standards of Performance for high school graduation.
- Corporate oversight must be tightened to insure that malfeasance is punished, pensions/retirement benefits secured and conflicts of interest eliminated in governance as well as relationships with the federal government and your representatives.
- Restore and recapture the American Dream by giving government back to its people, making it more representative and reflective of its citizens. Insuring that one citizen one vote applies throughout.